Latest teaser reveals that Motorola will be launching this smartphone in India on September 10 at 1pm IST.
- Motorola Edge 30 Ultra recently surfaced which claims that the handset will arrive with a 200-megapixel sensor.
- It also suggests that the handset will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- It could support 125W Turbo Power fast charging, which is claimed to provide 12-hour backup with a 7-minute charge.
- The smartphone is said to feature a pOLED display with a hole-punch cutout. This handset could come with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision support.
- Its pricing starts at CNY 3,699 (roughly Rs. 42,500) for the base 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
- It is claimed to be the world’s first handset to feature a 200-megapixel image sensor.