Motorola launches five new smartphones in the global market. These phones include Moto G200, Moto G71, Moto G51, Moto G41, and Moto G31.
Moto G200 5G Specifications
- The smartphone comes with a 6.8-inch Full HD+ display with support for a 144Hz refresh rate. But, it has an LCD display type.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM.
- There are two storage options to choose from: 128GB and 256GB.
- The camera department gets a 108MP main camera, a 13MP ultra-wide-macro camera, and a depth sensor. There is a 16MP front camera.
- The phone supports 8K video, 960 fps slow-motion video, and other video recording options.
- It is backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging capabilities.
- It comes with 5G support and IP52 water resistance. The Moto G200 starts at 450 Euros (around Rs 37,900) and is now available in Latin America.
Moto G71 5G Specifications
- Motorola’s Moto G71 5G smartphone comes with a 6.4 inch OLED display that has 1,080 screen resolution and 60 Hz screen refresh rate.
- It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset and offers 15 percent better performance compared to the Snapdragon 690 chipsets.
- The device includes 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage capacity.
- The handset features a 50 megapixel primary camera sensor on the rear with an 8 megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 2 megapixel macro camera lens.
- It carries a 5,000 mAh battery with 30 W fast charging support.
- The Moto G71 5G smartphone is priced at EUR 300 which is roughly Rs 25,200 in Indian currency.
Moto G51 5G Specifications
- The new Moto G51 runs on Android 11. It features a 6.8-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 Pro SoC, paired with 4GB RAM.
- Internal storage is listed to be at 64GB and can be further expanded using a microSD card.
- Moto G51 comes with a triple rear camera setup which includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- At the front, Moto G51 features a 16-megapixel selfie camera. The phone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging.
- Connectivity options include USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.1, and Wi-Fi.
- Moto G51 is priced in Europe at EUR 229.99 (roughly Rs. 19,300).
Moto G41 Specifications
- Moto G41 runs on Android 11. It features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) OLED display with 60Hz refresh rate and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC paired with up to 6GB RAM.
- Internal storage is listed to be at 128GB and can be further expanded using a microSD card (up to 1TB).
- Moto G41 comes with a triple rear camera setup which includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- At the front, Moto G41 features a 13-megapixel selfie camera. The phone packs a 5,000mAh battery with Turbo Charge 30 fast charging support.
- Connectivity options include USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5, and Wi-Fi.
- The new Moto G41 is priced at EUR 249.99 (roughly Rs.20,900) and will be available in Europe in the coming weeks.
Moto G31 Specifications
- The Moto G31 is the last member of Motorola’s Moto G31 lineup and it sports a 6.4 inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 pixel and 60 Hz screen refresh rate.
- This is a 4G device with IPX2 rating and is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 chipset paired with 4 GB RAm and up to 128 GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded using a microSD card.
- The rear camera unit in this handset includes a 50 megapixel primary camera sensor with an 8 megapixel ultra-wide lens and a macro camera lens.
- It comes with a 500o mAh battery that supports just 10 W charging.
- Motorola’s Moto G31 smartphone will cost you EUR 200 which is roughly Rs 16,846 in Indian currency.