Motorola India via its official Twitter handle has started teasing Moto E40’s India launch.
Features And Price
- The handset is listed on eMag with a price tag of RON 779 (roughly Rs. 13,600).
- Moto E40 smartphone is available for purchase in two colour options — Grey and Pink, as per the listing.
- The device will be powered by the Unisoc T700 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- It will run Google’s Android 11 Go operating system.
- The listing shows that the dual-sim Moto E40 features a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 1,600×720 pixels resolution and 90Hz refresh rate.
- The display has a hole-punch design to house the selfie camera.
- Under the hood, the handset is listed to have a Unisoc T700 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage. Moto E40 will run on Android 11.
- The handset will come with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- For selfies, Moto E40 is seen sporting an 8-megapixel camera.
- Sensors onboard include an accelerometer, fingerprint proximity sensor, and light sensor.
- The listing further shows that Moto E40 has a 3.5mm USB Type-C port. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS.
- The handset packs a 4,000mAh battery and is listed to measure 75.64×168.08×9.14mm and weigh 198 grams.