Micromax has a 2-Series coming up as well, which will have a 2b and 2c model. The Micromax In 2b was already announced earlier in July last year. As per an industry insider, the Micromax In 2c is set to join the 2b later this month or early in May. The source confirms that the In 2c will feature an Unisoc chip.
- The Micromax In 2c is also expected to feature a dual rear camera system, the same as the 2B.
- The smartphone features a 13-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel secondary lens. There could be a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
- The phone may house a 5000mAh battery.
- Micromax IN 2B comes in two memory configurations.
- The 4GB variant of the smartphone has been launched at Rs 7999 whereas the 6GB variant is priced at Rs 8999.
- The Micromax IN 2B comes in Blue, Black, and Green colours.
- Micromax IN 2B features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a notch on the top.
- The smartphone is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T610 processor coupled with up to 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of storage using a microSD.
- The smartphone comes with a dual-camera setup which includes a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera.
- There is an LED flash to assist this camera during low light conditions.
- The Micromax IN 2B comes with a 5000mAh battery and it can be charged through a USB-C port.