Marvel’s Avengers is available to play and as players are making their way through the story and side missions, a fair few bugs and glitches are being noticed. We noted in our Marvel’s Avengers review that the game was buggy at launch, and we’re hoping that Crystal Dynamics will be on top of those fixes, but there are a lot of issues, which makes sense with a game that wants to do as much as this one does.
Verizon is offering the Pixel 4a for just $10/mo on new Unlimited lines
These are some of the issues that the team is currently working on via the subreddit. Others are reported by players.
- Fabrication machine not distributing awards.
- “Interrogation Anxiety” mission can’t be completed.
- “House Call” mission can’t be completed.
- Infrequent infinite loading screens.
- Community challenges not updating in real-time.
- Credits sometimes don’t appear.
- Previewing skins can…