On Thursday, Sony revealed the PlayStation 5 (PS5) with a lot of game reveals. Digital Foundry — known for its in-depth analyses of resolution and frame rate for many titles — provided commentary on the show in an 80-minute video released Friday.
The team discussed various resolution and frame rate targets for PS5 games like Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart.
Just based on Digital Foundry’s analysis, here are what it thinks are the expected frame rates for the games in the next generation.
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart｜30 FPS
- Stray｜30 FPS
- Returnal｜30 FPS
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits｜30 FPS
- Demon’s Souls｜30 FPS, but may offer 60 FPS mode
- Destruction Allstars｜Probably 30 FPS
- Horizon: Forbidden West｜Probably 30 FPS
- Oddworld: Soulstorm｜Probably 30 FPS
- Gran Turismo 7｜60 FPS
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure｜60 FPS