iQoo is gearing up to launch a new smartphone, dubbed the iQOO Z6 Lite.
- The smartphone is expected to sport flat edges and a waterdrop notch.
- On the other hand, the camera module design of the device appears quite similar to the one available on the iQOO Z6 and the iQOO Z6 Pro.
- Hence, we can expect the iQOO Z6 Lite to come with a rectangular camera module, which will house two cameras.
- The rear camera module protrudes a little from the panel as well.
- At the front, the phone will feature a water drop-style notch, expected to house the selfie camera. The company is yet to reveal the India pricing of the phone.
- The iQoo Z6 Lite 5G was recently tipped to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 4-series SoC, which is said to be comparable to the MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC.
- The iQOO Z6 Lite will feature a 6.58-inch Full HD+ 90Hz display, a Snapdragon 680 processor, a 50MP main camera, and a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
- For security, you may get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the iQOO Z6 Lite.