iQoo just launched the new iQoo Z3 in India with many latest features and prices start from 19,990 onwards.
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: Rs 19,990
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage: Rs 20,990
- 8 GB RAM+ 256 GB storage: Rs 22,990
- First sale: 8 June, Amazon India
- Buyers can get an instant discount of Rs 1,500 on ICICI Bank credit cards. Additionally, they can also get Rs 1,000 off on Amazon coupons.
- It has been launched in three variants, All three variants are powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G SoC and come with triple cameras on the back including a 64MP primary sensor.
- The new iQoo Z3 supports dual SIMS (nano) and runs on FunTouch OS 11.1 which’s based on Android 11.
- There is a 4,000mAh battery with support for 55W fast charging.
- The iQoo Z3 comes with a triple camera setup on the back and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The iQoo Z3 Cyber Blue in this picture which is more a lovely soft purple in certain angles and riot of rainbow colours from others. The iQoo Z3 is also available in Ace Black.
- There is a 16MP camera for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
- Onboard sensors include a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, and an e-compass. For security, there is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- It will be the first smartphone in India with this chipset.
- The smartphone will be available for purchase on the Amazon India website.