iQOO is launching a new smartphone in India soon. The company officially confirmed the launch of the iQOO Neo 6 in the country.
iQOO Neo 6 Expected Specs
- The iQOO Neo 6 SE is powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC paired with up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- It also uses a liquid cooling system to offer optimal performance. The handset runs OriginOS Ocean based on Android 12.
- The iQOO Neo 6 SE sports a 6.62-inch FHD+ E4 AMOLED display with 1300 nits of peak brightness. The screen has a 120Hz refresh rate and supports HDR10+.
- The phone packs a 4,700 mAh battery and comes with 80W fast-charging support.
- For optics, the handset boasts a triple-camera setup with a 64 MP primary sensor that supports OIS.
- The main camera is paired with an 8 MP ultrawide lens and a 2 MP macro unit. On the front, the phone’s hole punch cut-out houses a 16 MP selfie shooter.
- The iQOO Neo 6 SE also features an X-axis linear vibration motor and an in-display fingerprint reader.