The newest phones by the two companies are the POCO F4 5G and the IQOO Neo 6, both of which are based on the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset.
- The Poco F4 is a large device with 163.2 x 76 x 7.7mm dimensions, roughly around the same size as the iQOO Neo 6 at 163 x 76.2 x 8.5mm. However, the Poco is the thinner phone of the two. Both devices also feature a large, rectangular camera island on the rear. While the Poco F4 is available in a stealthy Night Black and a muted Nebula green variant, the iQOO Neo 6 is available in a Dark Nova and a lighter Cyber Rage colour.
- Both phones have a matte-finish on the back, with the Poco getting a glass back while the iQOO Neo 6 sticks to a polycarbonate one. So yes, Poco does have an advantage here thanks to the glass back.
- The Poco F4 5G packs a 6.67-inch 120Hz FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1300 nits peak brightness and support for HDR10+. Meanwhile, the iQOO Neo 6 packs a slightly smaller 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen which also supports 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ and 1300 nits peak brightness.
- The Poco F4 has an edge if you want a larger screen, and it also packs support for Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and has Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The iQOO is still the smaller display of the two and packs no specified protection against scratches.
- While both phones come with the Snapdragon 870 chip, the Poco F4 5G comes with 6, 8 or 12GB RAM variants, along with up to UFS 3.1 storage. Meanwhile, the iQOO Neo 6 comes with only an 8GB and a 12GB RAM variant, also featuring up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Both phones also come with a USB Type-C 2.0 port, stereo speakers and an IR blaster on top. However, the Poco F4 5G has NFC support, allowing you to use it with NFC tags and in other NFC use-cases. The Poco F4 also comes with IP53 ingress protection protecting it against water and dust. The iQOO Neo 6 misses out on both these features.
- The Poco F4 5G features a triple camera setup on the back comprising a 64MP main camera with OIS and PDAF, an 8MP ultrawide camera with 119˚ FOV and a 2MP macro sensor. The iQOO Neo 6 also comes with a triple rear camera setup comprising a 64MP main camera with OIS and PDAF, an 8MP ultrawide camera with 116˚ FOV and a 2MP macro sensor.
- The Poco F4 5G comes with a smaller 4,500mAh battery compared to the iQOO Neo 6 which has a larger 4,700mAh battery. The iQOO Neo 6 also gets an edge with fast-wired charging (80W vs 67W on the Poco).
- Since the Poco F4 5G comes with a 6GB RAM variant, it comes in cheaper, starting at Rs 27,999, which can further be brought lower with HDFC, ICICI and SBI bank credit and debit cards.
- The 8GB and 12GB versions of the phones come in at Rs 29,999 and Rs 33,999 respectively. The iQOO Neo 6 is available in only two variants. It starts at Rs 29,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant and Rs 33,999 for the 12GB/256GB. Users can also get a Rs 3,000 discount here on ICICI and HDFC bank credit and debit cards.