The iQOO 9T has today been launched in India and is the second device in the country to launch with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset following the Asus ROG Phone 6.
Price And Features
- The iQOO 9T comes with a 6.78-inch E5 AMOLED display.
- This is an FHD+ panel and supports 120Hz refresh rate along with a peak brightness of 1500 nits.
- There is also 360Hz touch sampling rate support.
- The phone also comes with either 8GB or 12GB RAM and 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 storage respectively.
- You also get stereo speakers, NFC, an in-display fingerprint scanner and Android 12-based Funtouch OS 12.
- For photography, the phone is equipped with a 50MP main camera with OIS support, along with a 13MP ultra-wide camera and a 12MP portrait camera.
- There’s also a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- The device also comes with a 4,700mAh battery and support for 120W fast charging, but no wireless charging.
- iQOO claims the battery can be fully charged in about 20 minutes.
- The iQOO 9T is priced starting at Rs 49,999 for the 8GB/128GB variant, and the top-end 12GB/256GB variant costs Rs 54,999. Buyers can, however, get a discount of Rs 4,000 on using ICICI bank cards.
- The phone is currently on sale on iQOO.com and will go on sale on Amazon India on July 4 at 12pm.
- The iQOO 9T is available in two colours, Alpha Black and Legend White, where the latter comes with the signature BMW strip-design.
- iQOO is also giving away a free iQOO gamepad worth Rs 3,999 to users purchasing the phone from iQOO.com.