iQOO will be soon launching the vanilla iQOO 8 in India alongside the iQOO 8 Legend. The company introduced its latest line of flagship devices under the all-new iQOO 8 series in its home country China back in August.
iQoo 8 specifications
- The iQoo 8 runs Android 11 with Origin OS 1.0 for iQoo on top.
- It features a 6.56-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,376 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 10-bit colour.
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC and comes with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- For photos and videos, iQoo 8 packs a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel IMX598 sensor primary sensor, a 13-megapixel sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 13-megapixel portrait camera.
- At the front, there is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
- iQoo 8 is backed by a 4,350mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging.
- Connectivity options include 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth v5.2, and a USB Type-C port.
- There is an in-display fingerprint scanner as well as well as facial recognition.
iQoo 8 Pro specifications
- iQoo 8 Pro features a larger 6.78-inch 2K (1,440×3,200 pixels) AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus SoC, paired with the Adreno 660 GPU.
- It comes with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- For photos and videos, the Pro model comes with a 50-megapixel IMX766V sensor, a 48-megapixel sensor with ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 16-megapixel portrait camera.
- At the front, iQoo 8 Pro has a 16-megapixel shooter for selfies and video calls.
- iQoo 8 Pro also packs a larger 4,500mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging as well as 50W fast wireless charging.
- The Pro model features an ultrasonic 3D wide area in-display fingerprint sensor.