iQoo 10 series has been the subject of several leaks and tips recently. The new iQoo smartphone series is expected to include two models — iQoo 10 and iQoo 10 Pro.
- The rumoured iQoo 10 Pro smartphone has recently been tipped to feature 200W charging support that can fully charge the battery pack in 12 minutes.
- The vanilla variant of the smartphone is expected to feature a 6.78-inch OLED display with full-HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- iQoo 10 Pro can feature 200W charging support that will be able to fully charge the handset battery in 12 minutes.
- The tipster added that the smartphone could be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- It can get a 120Hz refresh rate LTPO display and a 50-megapixel primary camera.
- iQoo 10 series is expected to launch in July this year. The smartphone is expected to feature a 6.78-inch OLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, DC dimming support, and full-HD+ resolution. The smartphone could get 12GB of RAM.
- Apart from 200W wired charging support, the smartphone is expected to feature 65W or 50W wireless charging support for the 4,700mAh battery pack.
- It can come along an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner.