The iPhone 14 rumors are picking up, and Apple’s new iPhones could bring the biggest changes in years. The leaks so far point to a sleeker new design, a faster A16 Bionic chip, and a sharper new main camera and possible USB-C for the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max.
- Some of the latest leaks also reveal that the iPhone 14 Pro will come packed with a pill and hole design. The phone is tipped to include a pill shaped cutout and hole for FaceID sensor and selfie camera.
- As a result, the iPhone Pro models are also said to feature slimmer bezels when compared to the predecessor. The standard iPhone 14 and the iPhone 14 Max are likely to continue to feature a wide notch like the predecessor.
- Apple first introduced the notched design with the iPhone X.
- Apple reportedly recently sealed a deal with BOE to manufacture screens for the iPhone 14 series, including the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, the iPhone 14 Pro and the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- The deal has reportedly been signed at USD 7.75 million. BOE is said to manufacture 25 per cent of the OLED displays for the iPhone 14 series.
- Rumours and leaks have also revealed the screen sizes of the iPhone 14 models. As per reports, the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro will feature a 6.1-inch screen, while the iPhone 14 Pro Max and the iPhone 14 Pro Max will feature a 6.7-inch panel with a pill-shaped and wide notch cutout.