Infinix is all set to launch its next smartphone- Infinix Zero 5G in India on February 14. The smartphone will go for sale on e-commerce website Flipkart. The Infinix Zero 5G will be the brand’s first 5G smartphone that will be launched in India.
- The listing on Flipkart carries images of Infinix Zero 5G that reveal some of its key specifications.
- The phone appears to have a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It also seems to have at least two distinct colour options.
- Additionally, Infinix Zero 5G is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC, corroborating earlier reports.
- Infinix Zero 5G will come with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate.
- The device will come with Android 11 out of the box and will be powered by a 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- The smartphone is expected to have 8GB of RAM along with 128 GB of storage and 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Even though there has not been an official announcement about the price of the smartphone, it is expected to be between Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000.