You don’t need a fancy, expensive computer set-up to start streaming your favorite games, despite what you may believe after watching a lot of streamers. If you’re playing on PlayStation 4, it’s incredibly easy for you to start streaming directly from the console, whether you want to stream on Twitch or YouTube.
Streaming to Twitch or YouTube
- Once you’re playing the game that you want to stream, press the Share button on your DualShock controller.
- Select Broadcast Gameplay.
- Select either Twitch or YouTube, depending on which service you want to broadcast on.
- A page will appear allowing you to adjust certain settings before broadcasting, such as the title of your stream, the resolution quality, and whether you want to include microphone audio.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and select Start Broadcasting.
To stop broadcasting, press the Share button, select Broadcast…