Instacart is one of the oldest and most well-known grocery delivery services around. I remember placing my first order through the app nearly 10 years ago, and I still use it on occasion thanks to its large selection of stores and a large number of delivery associates. In the steps below, I’ll show you how you can place an order for groceries through the app, whether you’re social distancing and working from home or just want to place an order in.
Products used in this guide
- The default grocery app: Instacart (Free at Google Play)
How to order groceries on Instacart
- Open the Instacart app on your phone, or visit instacart.com.
Select the store you wish to order from by tapping on it from the list.
Source: Jeramy Johnson / Android Central
- Search for and select products by tapping on them.
- Once you’re satisfied with your selections, tap on Go to Checkout.
- When entering your payment…