Google Pixel 7 and the Pixel 7 Pro is coming to a slew of countries this year, including India, which has to be the biggest update from the event.
- The Google Pixel 7 features a 6.3-inch FHD+ display with a 90 Hz refresh rate, while the Pixel 7 Pro has got a 6.7-inch punch-hole display with a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Pixel 7 and 7 Pro will come with Android 13 out-of-the-box with 5 years of security updates promised by Google. The Pixel 7 and 7 Pro also carry the Titan M2 chipset from the Pixel 6 series. These phones feature an under-display fingerprint scanner as well as Face Unlock.
- The Pixel 7 series brings the Photo Unblur feature inside Google Photos that allows you to edit your old images even if they were not shot on a Pixel phone. The new phones can now zoom up to 30x.
- In India, Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro will be available in 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 128GB variants for Rs 59,999 and Rs 84,999, respectively. There are some interesting cashback offers and discounts that brings down the final price. Pixel 7 series sale starts from October 13.
- The smartphone is said to come with a 4,270mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging. Both the Pixel 7 phones get Google’s Titan security chip.
- Pixel 7 Pro, on the other hand, sports a 6.7-inch LTPO display that offers QHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate screen that switches between 10Hz to 120Hz based on what you are using on the phone.
- The Pixel 7 Pro is also using the Google Tensor G2 chipset but paired with 12GB of RAM which is likely to push the performance of the device. Google Pixel 7 Pro has an additional camera at the back.
- Its triple rear camera setup consists of a 48-megapixel telephoto lens, a 50-megapixel primary sensor, and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide angle lens. Up front, the Pixel 7 Pro will also have the same 11-megapixel selfie snapper.