Google Meet is free for everyone to use, including businesses. All you need is your personal Gmail account or a free G Suite Essentials account. Business accounts give you access to all real-time collaboration tools and the ability to record and save your meetings.
Free, From $6/mo at Google
- Free for all to use
- Works on all platforms
- Real-time collaboration tools
- No extra charge for call-in
- Google account required for access
- Connection may drop for Mac users
Microsoft Teams have tools to hold video meetings with up to 10,000 people. Meetings can be recorded and saved to OneDrive to share or reference later. Teams works with most devices including conferencing equipment and encrypts meetings for privacy.
Free, from $5/mo at Microsoft
- Use basic collaboration tools for…