In the leaked Google Pixel 6a images, one can see a black strip running horizontally on the phone’s rear top, housing two camera sensors and an LED flash.
- The leaked renders show a design identical to the standard Google Pixel 6 with a hole-punch design and a 6.2-inch display.
- The phone is tipped to feature dual rear cameras as well.
- The leaked renders show the handset in a dual-tone colour finish with a glass back and a centrally placed hole-punch display.
- The renders of Google Pixel 6a shows antenna cutouts on all sides.
- The volume rocker and power button have been placed on the right spine of the phone, while the SIM tray is seen on the left spine.
- Furthermore, a microphone, a speaker grille, and a USB Type-C port are seen at the bottom as well.
- Dual rear cameras and a LED flash is seen inside a camera module identical to that of the vanilla Pixel 6.
- It is seen with an in-display fingerprint sensor as well. Pixel 6a is shown without a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The Pixel 6a is expected to get a Snapdragon 778G SoC instead of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC seen on the predecessor.
- It is expected to run on Android 12 as well.