Every year, the third Sunday in the month of June is celebrated as Father’s Day. Here’s our mobile to sending creative wishes using WhatsApp for Father’s Day 2021:
How to send WhatsApp stickers
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone or web.
- Select the contact to whom you want to send the sticker.
- Now, tap on the ‘Smiley’ located at the left of the text box.
- Select the ‘Sticker’ icon places besides the ‘GIF’ icon.
- Tap on the sticker to send.
- Open WhatsApp and select any contact.
- Go to your WhatsApp messenger, open it, once open, you will see the GIFs option
- click on that, and then type ‘Father’s Day’ or ‘Happy Father’s Day’.
- On the auspicious occasion of Father’s Day 2021, you can change your WhatsApp DP as well.
- To download and change WhatsApp DP on Father’s Day , you can use the images.
- For Father’s Day 2021, you can make your WhatsApp status by using a photo of them, or by visiting a free image website like Shopify’s Pixabay to download some free-to-use images for your creative wishes.
- You can then import them on WhatsApp by tapping the Status tab in the center of the screen and then tap the camera icon at the bottom of the screen to set your WhatsApp Status for Father’s Day 2021.