The upcoming month of August is expected to be equally exciting in terms of smartphone launches in India. Brands like Samsung, OnePlus, and Poco all are gearing up for major launches in the coming weeks. Here is a list of all the confirmed and unconfirmed smartphones that are launching in August 2022:
- OnePlus 10T: OnePlus has confirmed that the OnePlus 10T will have a triple camera setup on its rear end.
- The primary lens will be a 50MP IMX766 sensor with OIS & EIS. The second lens will be an ultrawide camera and the third will be a macro camera.
- The front will have a 16MP selfie lens. The company will provide a 6.7-inch display panel that is expected to be an AMOLED panel with HDR10+ and 120Hz refresh rate.
- OnePlus 10T will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and resemble OnePlus 1 in its design factor.
- The smartphone will come with a 150W fast charging capability and is expected to have up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB storage capacity.
- The upcoming OnePlus device will not have an alert slider or a Hassleband camera and it is expected to be priced around Rs. 49,999.
2. Realme launched GT Neo 3T: Realme launched GT Neo 3T in the global market in June 2022 and ever since then, there have been rumors about the device coming to India soon.
- The smartphone is expected to launch in India in August.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 870 chipset, 120Hz AMOLED display, Full HD+, 64MP triple camera setup, 16MP selfie camera, and 80W fast charging capability.
- The smartphone could be priced somewhere between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000.
3. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Z Flip 4: Samsung is going to host a major Unpack Event in August wherein the brand is all set to unveil the next generation of its foldable devices along with the next smartwatch series.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 & Z Flip 4 will launch in India next month. Both these foldable will be powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC and feature a slimmer design in comparison to their predecessors.
- Both the foldables are expected to come with a slight price increase.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is expected to get an improved camera setup whereas the Galaxy Z Flip 4 is expected to come with improved battery life.
4. iQOO 9T: iQOO is all set to unveil its next flagship smartphone 9T in India.
- It will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, and be powered by Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC.
- The smartphone will have a 50MP main camera sensor with Vivo’s gimbal stabilization.
- The primary camera will be accompanied by a 13MP ultrawide camera and a 12MP telephoto lens as well. iQOO 9T is expected to pack a 4700mAh battery with 120W fast charging.
- The smartphone might cost somewhere around Rs. 50,000.
5. Poco M5: Poco is all set to launch its next budget smartphone in the Indian market.
- Poco M5 has been spotted on the BIS listing. It will be the successor to Poco M4 which is currently retailing on Flipkart for Rs. 10,000.
- Poco M5 is expected to sport a 6.4-inch display, MediaTek G95 processor, 64MP primary camera, 13MP selfie camera, and more.
- It is said to pack a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
6. Xiaomi 12 Lite: It was recently launched at a global level and now its India launch will happen soon.
- The smartphone is a mid-ranger with premium specs and design.
- It has a 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 32MP selfie lens and 108MP primary camera.
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 778G chipset with up to 256GB storage and 67W fast charging speed.
7. Vivo V25 : After the success of the Vivo V23 Series, the brand is gearing up to launch the Vivo V25 Series soon.
- Vivo V25 might sport a 6.2-inch AMOLED display along with Snapdragon 778G chipset, 50MP triple camera setup, 16MP selfie camera, and 4500mAh battery with 66W fast charging capability.
- The Vivo V25 Pro smartphone is expected to have a Full HD+ Super AMOLED panel, 120hz refresh rate, Dimensity 8100 chipset, triple camera setup with 50MP primary camera, 12MP ultra-wide camera, and 2MP depth sensor.
- It will have a 32MP selfie lens and 80W fast charging.