Ditto is one of the most unique mon in the entire game. When Ditto transforms into Pokemon GO, it can copy attack and defense stats, but not HP. It’s not the most competitive Pokemon in the game, but it’s still great having it for the mechanic alone. It’s generally one of the rarer Pokémon, and it’s no different in Pokemon GO.
Tricks for Catching a Ditto in Pokemon GO
- Ditto disguises itself as a specific set of Pokemons. The list includes Hoothoot, Hoppip, Foongus, Spinarak, Purrloin, Remoraid, Bidoof, Numel, Whismur, and Gulpin.
- Another trick for finding Ditto is by using the Nearby tracker. It will help you find out which Pokemons are close to your location.
- A huge timesaver, and that is using the nearby tracker. This will allow the trainer to see if any of the Ditto disguises are spawning in a given area. If none of these Pokemon are around, it’s probably not a good idea to go looking for Ditto.
- You can also frequent your visits to Poke Stops. Catch more and more Pokemons. You never know, one of them might end up being Ditto.
- Trainers often list if a Ditto has been spotted nearby and other trainers go to the particular location to find the elusive Pokemon.