Apple today announced Apple watch Ultra, which brings a new bold design and a wide range of features built for endurance, exploration, and adventure., which brings a new bold design and a wide range of features built for endurance, exploration, and adventure.
- Apple Watch Ultra has the best battery life of any Apple Watch, reaching up to 36 hours during normal use.
- Additionally, a new low-power setting, ideal for multi-day experiences, can extend battery life to reach up to 60 hours.
- With the new Action button, users can quickly start workouts, or switch to a new Compass Waypoint (designed to quickly mark points of interest on a map), Backtrack (to help users retrace their route when lost), check their depth while diving with the new depth gauge. The Action button and the crown are designed to work with gloves, according to Apple.
- The Wayfinder watch face is designed specifically for the larger Apple Watch Ultra display and includes a compass built into the dial, with space for up to eight complications.
- Apple Watch Ultra also brings three new bands — Trail Loop, Alpine Loop, and Ocean Band — offering unique design features that provide a secure and comfortable fit for every adventure.
- Apple Watch Ultra is available to order today, with availability beginning Friday, September 23.
- The newly launched price in India is set at Rs. 89,900. The smartwatch will be available for purchase in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Japan, the UAE, the UK, the US, and more than 40 other countries.
- It offers dual-frequency support for both L1 and L5 GPS algorithms, and Apple is claiming the watch has the most accurate GPS functionality on any Apple Watch to date.
- The Apple Watch Ultra will be priced at $799 (roughly Rs, 63,600) in the US. The company will sell three watch bands for the new rugged smartwatch: Alpine, Ocean, and Trail.