The Apple TV app is now available for Android devices. When announcing the NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti and 3070 Ti, the company announced that the Apple TV app is available for the NVIDIA Shield. That means all those iPhone and iPad users unable to fully exploit the annual free subscription now have it for a month to access its content easily on more TVs.
How to setup Apple TV app
- Head over to the Google Play Store and search for Apple TV.
- Once found, hit “Install” and wait for the process to complete.
- By default, Apple TV opens without requiring a login process. However, you need to log in to watch anything.
- Slide over the tabs to the Settings page and click on account.
- While there are the usual ways of logging in via password, iPhone users can opt for the QR code method. Simply scan the code via the QR code app and authenticate the login via TouchID or FaceID.
- The app also offers several options to limit streaming to Standard Definition instead of 4K.
Do note that you need to be subscribed to Apple TV+ in order to start watching shows. At the moment, most Apple customers can enjoy the free annual subscription to the service until July 3. The platform will also have Lisey’s Story, Home Before Dark Season 2, Physcial, Central Park Season 2, and more. The existing shows and movies on the platform include The Morning show, Greyhound, For All Mankind, Cherry, and more. You can also rent movies from LionsGate Play, ErosNow select and TasteMade.