Apple is set to launch several new products this year. The Cupertino-based giant will be launching the upcoming iPhone 14 series models later this year.
Several Leaaks Online:
- The company is expected to debut the iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max models with higher pricing compared to what Apple usually charges for these models.
- IPhone 14 Pro prices may start $100 (roughly Rs. 7,400) higher than iPhone 13 Pro, as per a tipster.
- Twitter has shared an image of a mockup iPhone 14 Pro that suggests how the pill-shaped hole-punch cutout may appear.
- The iPhone 14 will start at $799 (roughly Rs. 59,000), iPhone 14 Max starting price will be set at $899 (roughly Rs. 66,400), iPhone 14 Pro will sell at a starting price of $1,099 (roughly Rs. 81,200), and the top-end iPhone 14 Pro Max will cost customers $1,199 (roughly Rs. 88,600).
- Apple is expected to launch four models in the lineup, including iphone 14 with a 6.1-inch screen, iPhone 14 Max with a 6.7-inch display, iPhone 14 Pro with a 6.1-inch display, and iPhone 14 Pro Max with a 6.7-inch screen.
If the reports are to be believed, then the iPhone 14 Pro models will come with a punch hole cutout for housing the front-facing camera instead of the notch on top of the screen.