Apple will introduce the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Max, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max in September.
- iPhone 14 Max will come with a 90Hz OLED display and also features 6GB RAM along with the built-in chipset.
- iPhone 14 Max will be powered by A15 Bionic chipset, same hardware as the iPhone 13 lineup. But the 6GB RAM upgrade along with a 90Hz refresh rate display could make it appealing to the buyers.
- iPhone 14 Max will have dual 12-megapixel shooters, which is hardly surprising. Apple could have the 128GB and 256GB storage models of the iPhone 14 Max, while going as high as 2TB for the iPhone 14 Pro lineup this year.
- iPhone 14 Max’s price has also been leaked – the smartphone is said to hit the market with a price tag of $899, with 128GB of RAM on the base model.
- The iPhone 14 Max will be a regular iPhone 14, but with a large display.
- Other characteristics of the device such as a number of cameras on the rear panel and the notch on the front panel will be similar to the iPhone 14.
- Last but not the least, the iPhone 14 Pro Max is also shown to come with a dual-punch hole display.