The Apple iPhone 12 Mini is currently receiving a cumulative discount of Rs 9,500 on Amazon.
- The iPhone 12 Mini is equipped with a 5.4-inch OLED Super Retina display that supports 1080 × 2340 pixels and a maximum brightness of 1200 nits.
- It is powered by an A14 Bionic processor paired with a fourth generation Neural Engine and a new four-core graphics architecture.
- The device comes with iOS 14 and is available in 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB.
- The device has two cameras on the back, including a 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor with an aperture of f / 1.6, which offers more light and better photos.
- It’s paired with a 12 MP ultra-wide-angle camera with an f / 2.4 aperture and a 120-degree field of view.
- The latter is a new image processing system made possible by A13 Bionic’s Neural Engine. It has support for OIS and 4K video recording.
Flipkart is currently running the Apple Days sale on the platform with deals and deals across various iPhone devices. The sale includes a flat-rate discount of Rs 3,500 on the basic introductory price of the iPhone 12 Mini. In addition, buyers who use an HDFC bank account card get an additional Rs 6,000 discount on the platform, bringing the total discount to Rs 9,500.