Apple introduced new 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pro models with a total design overhaul featuring MagSafe, no Touch Bar, HDMI port and SD card slot, and a mini-LED display that features a notch. Apple also debuted new super powerful M1 Pro and M1 Max chips, which join the existing M1 chip.
- The base level AirPods are getting an upgrade a new look, Spatial audio support, the Pro line’s “force sensor” for controlling music/calls, and improved sweat/water resistance.
- Apple introducing not one, buttwo new M1 chips — the M1 Pro and M1 Max. The M1 Max, meanwhile, bumps the unified memory up to 64GB. Both M1 Pro and M1 Max support up to 10 CPU cores; on the GPU front, the Pro does up to 16-core, while the Max supports up to 32-core.
- Apple introduced a new generation of Macbook Pros. It’ll come in two sizes: 16-inch or 14-inch. The camera has been upgraded to 1080p, with Apple promising doubled performance in low-light. The entire audio system has been overhauled, with larger tweeters and woofers for improved audio fidelity.
- You’ll now be able to ask Siri to play different themed playlists via Apple Music — like a playlist for relaxing, dinner parties, or hiking.
- Apple is introducing a new $5 per month voice plan for Apple Music — basically, as we understand it, a cheaper plan for those willing to ditch the interface and use only Siri for queueing up songs.
- HomePod mini will now come in three new colors: dark blue, orange, and yellow.