Amazon Kindle (11th Gen) and Amazon Kindle Kids (2nd Gen) were launched on 13th september.
- The latest version of the entry-level Amazon Kindle sports a 6-inch backlit display with a 300ppi resolution and is claimed to offer up to six weeks of battery life.
- It is equipped with a USB Type-C port and comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage.
- The Amazon Kindle Kids ebook reader is equipped with the seame specifications and comes with an annual Amazon Kids+ subscription.
- The newly launched (11th Gen) price is set at $99.99 (roughly Rs. 7,900) and will be available in Black or Denim colour options, along with Black, Dark Emerald, and Denim, Rose fabris covers.
- (2nd Gen) is priced at $119.99 (roughly Rs. 9,500). Both models will be available for purchase in Ocean Explorer, Space Whale, and Unicorn Valley cover designs.
- Both the Amazon Kindle (11th Gen) and Amazon Kindle Kids (2nd Gen) will be available to pre-order in the US today, and will go on sale on October 12, according to Amazon
- Amazon Kindle (11th Gen) and Amazon Kindle Kids (2nd Gen) are both equipped with 6-inch backlit displays with a resolution of 300ppi.
- They feature adjustable front lights and offer an inbuilt dark mode.
- The ebook readers are equipped with up to 16GB of storage — the Amazon Kindle (10th Gen) was in 2019 with 8GB of storage.
- Both models are claimed to offer up to six weeks of battery life, according to Amazon.
- They are equipped with a USB Type-C port, which means this is the last Amazon Kindle model to drop the Micro-USB port.
- The Amazon Kindle Kids (2nd Gen) also comes with a subscription to the Amazon Kids+ service with access to child-friendly content.